Mission Statement: Developing skilled basketball players to be successful.
2nd-7th grade COMPETITIVE basketball
This is a community lead event supported by volunteer parents as coaches. For more information, please see the Jammers Basketball Website
Fundamentals They Teach:
- We not Me: we want our teams to practice teamwork
- Respect: Parents, teachers, and coaches
- Hard Work: Players can accomplish anything if they are willing to work hard
- Dribbling: Regardless of height, every play must be able to handle the basketball
- Shooting: Learning to correctly shoot the basketball
- Defense: Wins Championships
- Have Fun: One of the most important parts of playing a sport.